Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm in Nicaragua...

I am currently at the only internet cafe in San Juan del Sur that has internet. The power went out yesterday, and we haven't had it since. I found my way to this place...but unfortunately all of the pictures that I want to upload are on my laptop, and I need a wireless connection to upload them. I have 140 pics to upload, and I am crossing my fingers that we get power back soon.

I promise...as soon as I can, I will upload the pictures I took.

Yesterday we spent at least two hours going threw every room in the house and looking at what needs to be done. Will, Maria, and myself got a lot done.

After spending the morning at the house, Will and I went to a village about 40 minutes outside of town where his foundation is building a school for local village children. These kids have to walk 6km to their school now, so what they are doing is really important. I have some good pics of this too...

I am still the only person staying at my hotel, so I am thinking about moving into town for the remainder of my stay.

I will post another blog as soon as we get the internet back at my place.

Cheers,
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment