Sunday, December 6, 2009

Progress looks good
















Greetings,

All is well from down south. Our little piece of paradise is looking great. Justin and I went over and toured the house this afternoon after arriving around noon and things are just about perfect. We are meeting the pool guy and Will at 9am tomorrow to go over things in greater detail and start working on the items I mentioned in my last e-mail. I was a bit worried prior to coming about the size of the rooms and the size of the kithen but there is nothing to be worried about. Everything looks really good.

I had forgotten what a wonderful country this is. We have had a great trip so far. The people are great and the surroundings pristine. Everything is just how I remember it.

I have included a few photos. Our retention wall is impressive to say the least. The back patio of going to be epic. It will feel as though we are in the trees.

More to come after a big day tomorrow. Let me know if you want certain shots or have certain questions and I am happy to provide what I can while we are here.

4 comments:

  1. Paradise in the making! Nice work Archi Brothers. Keep the pictures coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Tyler! things are looking amazing, could set my hammock up next the pool and start chilling a tona for me? Very excited to see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stoked to hear that you think the room sizes are good. Hope you guys are having a great time, I'm so jealous, can't wait to hear what all you guys did while down there.
    Thanks for the pics...

    ReplyDelete