Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photos & House Video from Feb 10' Trip


It took me a couple days to decompress from the trip, but I spent the morning going threw all of the photos I took, and put a majority of them online.

There are a little over 200 pics...in chronological order on Picasa:



I also uploaded a 9 minute Video Tour of the House on YouTube:



I also have a few other videos that I will post, but that will be in a couple days..
They really take forever to upload.

On a separate note...I wanted to quickly thank Tyler & Jared for all their tireless work on this project. There is a ton of communication that takes place on a weekly basis between our contractor and these guys, and they are both doing an amazing job of getting this thing done.

I had the easy job of going down there and taking pictures between my surf sessions. There is a lot more that goes into building a house in Nicaragua then we all might think...so I just wanted to give a quick Kudos.

Here's a cool time-lapes video that I will leave you with. It's a time-lapse video of the crabs marching from the ocean. It was taken at sunset on Maderas Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment