Saturday, July 25, 2009

Back in the USA...pics & videos

I made it back to the states.

No issues, just a long 18 hour travel day. I left San Juan del Sur at around 7:30am, and got picked up at the airport at midnight. It was a good last day in Nicaragua. On the way to the Managua airport, we drove threw Masaya to get some hammocks.. It's a cool older city. Very colonial. Then it was onto Houston, and home to SLC.

It's good to be back, but I already miss the place.

I've spent the afternoon at the coffee shop putting most of the pics that I took on camera into a web gallery. I tend to take a lot of pics, and probably put too many into the gallery, but I figured... better more than less.

http://gallery.me.com/dan.keeley#100130&bgcolor=black&view=grid

When I get more time tomorrow... I will add construction pics onto the blog specific.

Here are 3 videos that were taken on July 17th, probably 3 or 4 days after groundbreaking.

Digging Down..(above)

Chipping away...it's hard work (above)

Describing the layout of the lot (above)

I have one more long video that I will add later...when I add more pics directly onto this blog page. It's a video that I took on July 22nd, and is similar to the last one...with just a little more progress done. I'll try to do it tomorrow.


Cheers,
Keeley


No comments:

Post a Comment