Thursday, July 23, 2009

More lot pictures

I downloaded a few more pictures from our lot. They are in the same gallery as before... at the bottom. I used numbers in front of the pictures to distinguish them from the rest. You can see how deep they have dug into the ridge. It didn´t feel like they were going to have to go down that far, but it looks good. We are probably going to need a bit more fill on the beach side of the house to make it level, but that will make the house feel like it is suspended above the steep hill.

I´m heading out with Will right now to meet Chuck. Chuck is one of our neighbors, and is also the one in charge of water.

I don´t have a lot of time to write, I just wanted to let everyone know there are some more pics. This is my last day down here, and hopefully tonight I will get a chance to sum up my trip with one last blog while I´m here.

Adios,
Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment