Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello all..

Quick update.

Everything is going really good down here. I spent an hour or so with Will this morning, going over a bunch of stuff. We are going to use PEX for the plumbing in the house, and we watched a video that Jared made on how to do it. Will translated it to the plumber while I was there.

This house is going to be awesome. Tomorrow we are meeting again, and going over the electric and some other stuff. I honestly think we have the best contractor in the valley. This is a quality built house.

I don't have time to post any more pics tonight, but I will try to tomorrow.

On a separate note, I spent the afternoon surfing at Maderas. Great Day. The waves aren't huge, but perfect for learning. I got up and rode a wave for the first time...AWESOME!!

Hope all is well in states. I will have a few Tona's for everyone.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment