Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The house looks great

Today I made my way to San Juan del Sur, and then to Parque Maderas Hostel. The hostel...where I am writing this right now...is a short five minute walk from our house. After I got dropped off here, I immediately headed up the hill to check out our casa.

There were probably 8-10 nicas working on it, and they are in the process of putting on the roof. I walked in through the front door, and was immediately shocked by how big the kitchen was. It's perfect. The window that will be above our kitchen sink is awesome. Looking right out into the Pacific Blue. Tyler was right when he said that the pictures don't do the place justice...they don't. The deck is also enormous, and since the roof is done on that side of the house...it's easy to tell that we are going to have a perfect amount of shade under the deck.

I then went up to the captains perch...wow! A 180 degree view. It's as good as I imagined.

I took a few pictures, and was able to download them to a picassa page.

http://picasaweb.google.com/keeley.daniel/100209NicaAlbumn1#

I also took a video, but the internet is just to slow here to upload it. I will try to find a faster internet connection when I get into town sometime this week.

I'm going to meet with Will tomorrow, and talk a little about the plumbing. I should have more to share after the meeting.

All I can say is that house is beautiful...I'll write more later. Hope all is well in the states.




No comments:

Post a Comment